Here you can find the latest USB MediaTek MT65xx chipset preloader drivers via from this complete guide. To support this driver, first, make sure your phone is supported. If you are the phone is powered by MediaTek processor then you can install and run this MediaTek VCOM driver on your PC/Laptop without any issues once you follow the step by step guide. Most of the MediaTek smartphone is supported by SP Flash tool to install the Official Stock ROM. So to detect your smartphone to such software, your PC must have the right driver known as Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers. To transfer any files to your smartphones such as MP3, videos, apps, or any files, your PC must run this USB VCOM driver.
Remember: This driver is only compatible with Android Smartphone powered by Mediatek MT 65xx Chipset, even though it will run with 66xx and 67xx Chipset.
In this Step by Step guide, we will first allow you to download and then install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers. You must have a PC/Laptop running Windows 7,8 or 10.
Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers:
As we said, this driver will run on Windows XP and above. However, for Windows 8 and newer, you have to disable Driver Signature Verification. You can google up and fine on How to Disable Driver Signature Verification for PC running Windows 8 and above.
- Download the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers from above Download Link.
- Now Extract the Downloaded Mediatek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your computer.
- In your, Computer Go to Device Manager. To do that open Control Panel by clicking the control panel in your desktop If you could not find, then you can do by right-clicking on My Computer and clicking on “Manage”. and next will open a pop up screen and select device manager.
- Once you Click on the Device Manager menu, you will see your Computer name on the top of your Device Manager Settings and select Add Legacy Hardware option.
- In your new pop screen, you will be welcomed with add legacy screen, there you can hit the next button.
- From the next screen, you have to check the “Install the Hardware that i manually Select from a list” option and hit the next button.
- Select Show All Device and Hit Next Button.
- Now Select the Have Disk on the following screen and select any .inf file you extracted in.
- Now Click the browse option and browse for the Extracted Folder of Mediatek VCOM Drivers on your Computer.
- Once you select the .inf files and click Open When you see a security warning on which you can select Install Anyway.
- After installing all .inf files you can Restart your PC/Laptop
- That’s it! You have Successfully installed the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your Computer