How to Flash Firmware ROM On Smartphone
- First, download your device’s Stock firmware and uninstall it to your computer or Laptop. Upon this, download and install the USB driver on your PC.
- Download the YGDP Application and install it on your Laptop or Windows PC. After that, start Window YGDP Tool. You’ll need to choose a username. Select “Assembly” as a user name and enter the “369” password.
- Now, click on “Settings” in the YGDP Tool window to open “Configuration Download” settings.
- Go to Download Configuration Settings, select your firmware file, and click on the folder icon under “Please select CPB File.” After you have installed the firmware package, click “Apply” to save changes
- Now, please turn off your smartphone and disable (if removable) your battery. Then use the original USB data cable to connect your Android Smartphone to the device.
- To launch the flashing procedure, click on the “Start” button in the YGDP Flash tool.
- Have to wait for the cycle of flashing to be completed, and once it is finished, you can see the message of Upgrade Successful, as shown below.
- You successfully flashed Smartphone firmware.