How to use Odin:
- Step 3: Reboot your device into download mode. To do this, hold + Home + Power together for about 6 seconds until the Android Critical Alert call appears on the screen. Press the volume up to continue.
- Step 4: While in download mode, connect your device to PC via USB port.
- Step 5: Click the PA / PDA button and select the firmware file tar.md5.
- Step 6: Wait for the Samsung tool to search the file.
- Step 7: From here, press the Start button to start flashing the firmware using Odin.
- Step 8: Odin usually takes 5 minutes to complete the procedure.
Odin will show you the green-labeled message pass! And your phone will reboot automatically.
Congratulations! Your device has been successfully restored to stock factory settings.
I’m sure if you follow the proper steps, you will recover your broken phone quickly.
Thanks for your feet.