How to use Flash, Tool on Smartphone (SP)
How to Flash Smartphone Official Firmware Or Custom Rom Using Smart Phone Flash Tool From PC or Laptop can be found in detail.
- Firstly, download and install Spreadtrum USB drivers for Android on your computer. If you have no driver built in the system.
- Download the Stock Firmware (.pac) you want for your Android smartphone.
- Download and uninstall the Spreadtrum Flash Update Software from your Laptop or Mac. After deletion you can see the following files:
4. Open the upgradedownload.exe to the SPD tool on your computer.
5. Spreadtrum Update Tool When the SPD is turned on, linked or linked to your Android computer or mobile phone.
6. When you are successfully connecting your Android device to the Mac, press the Load Packed button and attach the firmware you downloaded.
7. Having added the. Pac firmware in Spreadtrum SPD Update Tool, press Start Download button to start the process of flashing.
8. Your device will automatically restart or reboot during the Download. You’ll see the Green Passed Message in The SPD Tool or Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool when the flashing is complete.
9. Congratulations, you updated your Android Smartphone firmware successfully through the SPD Spreadtrum Update Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Now Test the latest firmware update, your Android Device will restart successfully.