How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware On Smartphone
- First, download the Stock firmware of your device and extract it to your computer or Laptop. After that, download USB driver and install it on your PC.
- Download YGDP Tool and install it on your Windows PC or Laptop. After that, launch YGDP Tool Window. You will have to choose a username. Choose “Assembly” as username and enter password“369”
- Now, In YGDP Tool window, click on “Config” to open up “Download Configuration” settings.
- Go to Download Configuration settings, click on the folder icon under “Please Select CPB File” and Select your firmware file. After the firmware file is added, click on “Apply” to save changes.
- Now Please switch off your Smartphone and remove its battery (if it is removable). Then, connect your Android Smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable.
- Click on the “Start” button in YGDP Flash tool to launch the flashing procedure.
- ou’ll have to wait for the flashing process to get completed and once it has done, you will see the “Upgrade Successful” message as shown below.
- Hurrah! You have successfully flashed firmware on Smartphone