Extract the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware
Firstly, you need some preconditions.
Here are a few things and files you’ll need before you start making a launch. We’ve added the links to download the same, making this tutorial easy to understand.
- Firmware zip file with update.zip file
- Huawei Update Extractor (For Windows)
- ADB & Fastboot Tools For Windows And Android SDK
- Extract program such as 7zip or WinRAR.
Step No.1-Know how to create the system firmware
You need to find the firmware build number that is running your Huawei computer. It’s moderately easy because only the ‘Settings > Program > About Phone > Build Number’ has to open, and it will appear on the screen.
The number will immediately be ‘BLA-L29 126.96.36.199 (C636), which is the same build number that a Huawei Mate 10 Pro runs on Android 8.0 Oreo OS. The next move is to know the version of your device handling build number. Take as an instance the over-given amount, and delete the Android version, i.e. 8.0.0. The model number, i.e., C, will be removed from the build number and restored
Step No.2 – Download the Required Update.zip app file
- You have your device’s firmware version; you can start the quest by placing the fit file.
- First, copy the firmware version number you simply created, and save it for a moment in the clipboard.
- The next step is to look at the firmware version and layout and check out the “FullOTA-MF” package.
- When you have the right archive file, simply press the ‘Update’ button to retrieve the zip file from the internet.
- This zip file can be used to remove the update.app file that is put inside it by using archive extractor software like 7zip or WinRAR, which is pretty simple.
Step No.3 – How To Use Huawei Update Extractor
- If you own Huawei Update Extractor update to your laptop or phone, go to Settings now and untick the ‘Verify header checksum’ list, and save it.
- Finally, press the “…” button to position the extracted file ‘Update.app.’ accessible on the cover.
- Once the file placed in the extractor has hit the ‘Extract Selected’ button which automatically saves the update file extracted as boot.img, device,
Step No.4 – Flash The Firmware File
In this tutorial, this approach is to install the file you have previously removed. Go to Huawei Update Extractor, put the RAMDISK. File and patch it using the Minimal ADB and Fastboot software. This fourth and final step is already the tutorial that will be necessary for you to understand.
- Switch off your Smartphone and wait for a moment before turning it on, or you can simply restart your Smartphone in a quick boot mode that switches from model to model for the acts. Typically it is by hitting the Power button and Volume down key to the limit of the Smartphones.
- If not, connect the remote to your laptop through a USB cable and then try to turn it on and press the Volume button later. Instead, when plugging in and connecting the Smartphone to the device, you should keep the VolumeVolume down button pressed.
- If the display vibrates, or the screen displays the Android logo, leave the volume button and power button.
- By keyboarding in ‘cmd’ in the search column, open the command prompt window from the computer, or right-click on the Start button, and go to Command Prompt Window.
- When the cmd is open, type the quick boot devices with the keyword considering that you have downloaded and installed ADB and fast boot tools beforehand.
- Type “RAMDISK fast boot flash disk,” which is the name of your update.app file, and insert the “Enter” key.
- Starts the blinking cycle and removes the device from the machine and reboots it after it has done so.
- Attach the “quick boot flash boot BOOT.img” command when you open cmd, and you keep it there.You can learn about any information at TrickGSM as opposed to custom ROMs, Stock Roms, Android OS, Tips & Tricks, and much more.